The scheme of playing agent:
Initial position and Middle of the game:
World and rules:
At the start of the game we have N player spheres inside rectangular area. Agents can do two things:
1. Eject it's own substance to move (either LL(life layer) or SL(shield layer)
2. Fire attack substance from its AL(attack layer)
If two agents get in contact then two things can happen:
1. if first agent LL > second agent LL + SL then second agent will be absorbed
2. else they will bounce
Layer substance properties:
1. SL - shield layer. Very light substance,which protect agent from assimilation, can be ejected to move
2. LL - life layer. Medium weight substance. You need this substance to absorb enemy agents. For assimilation your LL must be greater then the sum of enemy LL and SL. Can also be ejected.
3. AL attack layer. Light substance. Can be fired at another agents. When absorbed, transforms into HL(heavy layer substance)
4. HL heavy layer. Heavy substance. Because of it's heaviness slows the movement of agent. Can't be ejected.
Besides the agents in random fashion little spheres of different layer substances will appear throughout the game area, which can be absorbed by direct contact with agent.
The winner is the last standing agent, or if time is out - the one with more LL.
Statistics: Posted by Fanter — Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:09 pm