[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - New Haskell Starter Kit

It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:24 pm Advanced search

New Haskell Starter Kit

Random stuff about the contest, posts that don't fit in the other forums.

New Haskell Starter Kit

Postby jmcarthur » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:26 am

I have made up a new starter kit for you Haskell users. The repository doesn't include anything but the code, so you will need to steal the maps and example bots from one of the existing packages, but this one should be a bit nicer and faster to use. I will be continuing to update it as I find that I need more functionality, so be sure to try pulling every once in a while. Contributions are also welcome. I'm placing the code in public domain, so do whatever you want with it. I'm linking to the source listing. You can click on the "repo commands" link on that page to get instructions on how to pull it with Darcs.

If anybody wishes I can add a little documentation to it, but for now I leave it vanilla because I wanted to move on to actually making my bot.
jmcarthur
Colonel

Return to Misc