[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - Enhanced Python and Java starter packages

It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:19 am Advanced search

Enhanced Python and Java starter packages

Random stuff about the contest, posts that don't fit in the other forums.

Enhanced Python and Java starter packages

Postby mzulak » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:04 am

Over the past few days, I've found myself adding more and more convenience functions to the contest APIs found in the Python and Java starter packages.

In hopes that other people might benefit from my hacking, I've made my improvements available on github: http://github.com/mzulak/TronAi

Enjoy!
mzulak
Cadet

Re: Enhanced Python and Java starter packages

Postby tdfine » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Thanks. Such a neat and simple way to make the board string mutable in python....
tdfine
Cadet

Postby samadam » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:55 pm

samadam
Lieutenant

Postby ntroutman » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:57 am

Disclaimer: I didn't read the code.

You could make the board mutable by just doing a list of list of chars instead of strings. Thats how it is in my game viewer/player that I wrote in python.

Shameless plug: check out the forum post for

P.S. No, I don't _really_ mean chars I mean length one strings, but anyways, you get the point.
ntroutman
Lieutenant

Return to Misc