It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:38 am Advanced search

[EPIC FAIL] How to recover the password?

Code won't compile? Found a bug? Post here!

[EPIC FAIL] How to recover the password?

Postby Torquemada2 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:20 pm

My previous nickname was Torquemada, but when I forgot password. When I tried to recover it and enter my e-mail, I didn't get any letter with it. I tried 3 more times and result was the same. So I have question to the contest orginizators:

How this could happen??? Is so hard to make 1 test of your own very simple service? I got no confirmation on e-mail after I had registered and no response when I tried to recover pass! And:

1) I need my previous name back, so I need my pass and an opportunity to recover it in future. Not only for forum and for the main site. I don't remember it now, I have autologin.
2) I'd like to get it merged with my site name, it was very strange to register again with the same name on forum. It had to be automatically with one password.
3) I'd like to have an option to edit my profile. I haven't written enough information because there were problems with registration - I made 5 tries before I found that you made 2 items "other" and one didn't work! And the 2nd was in the middle of the list of universities and organizations.

These are very standard options it's very strange that there are some problems with them. And also it'll be very useful to:

4) Have a subscription on e-mail to replies on comments or posts. It's also the standard feature for many forums.
Last edited by Torquemada2 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Torquemada2
Captain

Re: [EPIC FAIL] How to recover the password?

Postby Torquemada2 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Still no pass on my mail, bump.
Torquemada2
Captain

Re: [EPIC FAIL] How to recover the password?

Postby Torquemada2 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:17 am

Bump.
Torquemada2
Captain

Return to Technical Issues