[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - Thank you contest organizers!

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:56 am Advanced search

Thank you contest organizers!

Random stuff about the contest, posts that don't fit in the other forums.

Thank you contest organizers!

Postby iouri_ » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Even this contest has cost me a lot of free time and made me not do things that I should have been doing, it was a lot of fun and totally worth it!

Thank you all organizers for taking the time from your busy schedules to run this! And good luck to those of you who're having finals in a couple weeks.
iouri_
Brigadier-General

Re: Thank you contest organizers!

Postby medrimonia » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Thanks a lot to all the organizers, it has really been a great experience. I've learned a lot by writing my bot and I'm still having a lot of fun watching the games! Good luck to everyone!
medrimonia
Lieutenant

Postby Astek » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Best contest ever at least for me!

Thanks a lot to all organizers for you effort. It was really pleasure to be one of the contesters and good luck to every others at finals :)

I never thought it will be so much fun, even I had to rewrite part of code due to changes in map generator.

Good job with the servers for the finals too (http://ai-contest.com/game_stats.php 8 servers constantly working atm)

Adrian
Astek
Captain

Postby lee.ponzu » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:08 am

I also want to applaud the organizers. Job well done! I had a blast.
lee.ponzu
Cadet

Postby RebelXT » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:55 am

+1 what a great contest!

Kudos to ALL organizers (and especially janzert) for excellent work!

It would be nice to get a behind the scenes write up from one of you guys on how the whole tourney went from the planning stages all the way to the final tournament.
RebelXT
Colonel

Postby amstan » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:11 am

Alexandru M. Stan
Contest Organizer
amstan
Contest Organizer

Postby bhasker » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:16 am

Thanks a lot to the organizers...It was a fun tournament and quite well organized overall...
bhasker
Lieutenant

Postby Neverstu » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:36 am

Thanks guys! I look forward to the next one!!!
Neverstu
Lieutenant

Postby Ceridan » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:28 am

Great contest! Thank you!
Ceridan
Colonel

Postby aerique » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 am

aerique
Brigadier-General

Next