[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - Allow addition of 'other' text to profile

It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:39 pm Advanced search

Allow addition of 'other' text to profile

Ideas for the Future

Allow addition of 'other' text to profile

Postby wheeliebin » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 am

Hi

I seem to remember that when I created my account I could select 'other' and then type in the text for my affiliation. In my haste to get up and running I didn't bother (I was having grief getting it set up and it was my third or fourth attempt) and now cant change it on my profile page (I can set the menu to other but there is no text box to let you know which other it should be)
wheeliebin
Lieutenant

Re: Allow addition of 'other' text to profile

Postby sir_macelon » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:33 am

You cannot change it after you registered.
sir_macelon
Colonel

Postby wheeliebin » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:12 am

wheeliebin
Lieutenant

Postby McLeopold » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:08 am

We ought to fix this...
McLeopold
Contest Organizer