[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - Scoreboard/Rankings have changed ?

It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:49 pm Advanced search

Scoreboard/Rankings have changed ?

Ideas for the Future

Scoreboard/Rankings have changed ?

Postby Zaph » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:11 pm

I just checked the Current Rankings, and it looks like something has changed...
I jumped from 64th to 23rd, but with (64) next to it. Xathis has disappeared from the top of the ladder, but Flagcapper is in 1st place with (2) "global rank" next to his name

I assume I've noticed this before the official forum post explaining what happens, but I'm intrigued as to what's going on - I can't seem to figure out exactly what is happening!

anyone have a clue
Zaph
Colonel

Re: Scoreboard/Rankings have changed ?

Postby Zaph » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Ok, perhaps I'm going insane... it's gone away now and is back to normal...
I must have clicked on something by mistake... probably the 'other' organisation category!

ignore me :-)

it's late, time for sleep!
Zaph
Colonel

Postby codetiger » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Am also seeing the same new list you have said in the first post.

Wondering whats wrong with the current rank list.

codetiger
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby Zaph » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Figured out what happened, there's a bug :-)

Clicked on "other" by accident.
Then, after that any time I click on "Current Rankings" it shows what it says are the current rankings (and the page is called rankings.php) but in fact it is only showing bots with the org set to "other"

It stays broken even after going to my profile and back to Current Rankings :-)
Zaph
Colonel

Postby McLeopold » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:38 pm

This was probably due to the fact that the memcache key for rankings was testing if an org_id was set badly. The other org_id is 0, which can confuse php programmers like me. I switched it to $ord_id !== NULL.
McLeopold
Contest Organizer

Return to Suggestions