[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - I want my life back, start the finals !!!

It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:29 pm Advanced search

I want my life back, start the finals !!!

Share and discuss ideas for your entries here.

I want my life back, start the finals !!!

Postby codetiger » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:00 pm

I am badly waiting for the finals to start.

I want my life back...

codetiger
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: I want my life back, start the finals !!!

Postby NiveusPrime » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Xathis win. You can relax.
Ants bot:
NiveusPrime
Lieutenant

Postby itzkow » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:36 pm

I find it interesting what will be the top scoreboard, many new uploads for top bots recently.
xathis is just sick, hopefully he will post here his strategy/code after the contest ends
itzkow
Cadet

Postby tomb » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Yeah, lots of new good bots.

Originally, "winning" for me was going to be placing in the top 100. That got expanded to top 200, and now after the recent influx of bots, my goal has been adjusted to the top 500. Even that may be a reach. I was ranked in the 200s and 300s a week ago. Now I can't seem to break 600.

But I also would like my life back. And my wife is quite sick of my obsession with the ants.
tomb
Lieutenant

Postby dimkadimon » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 pm

dimkadimon
Major-General

Postby skuto » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:06 am

This is painful indeed. Top 100 looked very reasonable a week ago. Then the weekend came, and I'll be very happy to make the top 200!

What hurts right now is that the submission of new top bots (specifically xathis) have begun pushing the ratings DOWN to keep the mu range in 0-100, so new submissions get a lower rating. This makes it a very hard call whether the new bot submitted is really better or not, even though the mu is lower. Bah...
skuto
Captain

Postby tictac » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:15 am

tictac
Lieutenant

Postby dimkadimon » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:34 am

dimkadimon
Major-General

Return to Strategy