[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - The "Fast Movers" club - Top 100 in 10 or less games

It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:24 am Advanced search

The "Fast Movers" club - Top 100 in 10 or less games

Topics about starter packages, visualizer or any other third party tools.
Please submit new language requests in the Language Request Forum.

The "Fast Movers" club - Top 100 in 10 or less games

Postby Zaph » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:00 am

Based on another post, I thought I'd create a list of bots that are the fast movers - the ones you should watch given their ability to rocket into the top 100 in just 10 games or less. This usually means they won all of those initial games (and probably got no 2-player games given that they don't change your ranking as much as winning an 8 would)

I'm classing "Being in the top 100" as meaning you have played a game while ranked as top 100. This does mean that if you win a game, get pushed up to 99th, then by the time you play the next game you are at 101, then I don't class that as being in the 100 - this is simply because I cannot see the historical data showing you were ever 99th. I've been there myself, it's fair for everyone!

I'm only including recent releases, given that the early days of the leaderboard were more chaotic

Here are the ones I am aware of right now. The date is the day they played the game as a top 100 player, the link is to the version that I checked:

8th Game #53 (29 Nov)
8th Game #61 (3 Dec)
8th Game #81 (29 Nov)
9th Game #74 (30 Nov)
10th Game #99 (2 Dec)

If you have a bot that deserves to be on the list, let me know (I'm not checking every bot!)
Zaph
Colonel

Re: The "Fast Movers" club - Top 100 in 10 or less games

Postby McLeopold » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:37 am

McLeopold
Contest Organizer

Re: The "Fast Movers" club - Top 100 in 10 or less games

Postby Zaph » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:06 am

Zaph
Colonel

Return to Starter Packages & Tools