[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - I can't start the "game" and i don't understand why

It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:25 am Advanced search

I can't start the "game" and i don't understand why

Topics about starter packages, visualizer or any other third party tools.
Please submit new language requests in the Language Request Forum.

I can't start the "game" and i don't understand why

Postby Suppression » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Suppression
Cadet

Re: I can't start the "game" and i don't understand why

Postby McLeopold » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am

Don't unzip the starter pack in the tools directory. You overwrote the ants.py engine with the ants.py game state class.

Follow the tutorial and unzip the starter bot to C:\aichallenge and the tools to C:\aichallenge\tools.
McLeopold
Contest Organizer

Re: I can't start the "game" and i don't understand why

Postby Suppression » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Suppression
Cadet

Return to Starter Packages & Tools