[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - ~ Final Results! ~ (Tron Challenge)

It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:02 pm Advanced search

~ Final Results! ~ (Tron Challenge)

News items related to the AI Challenge

Re: ~ Final Results! ~

Postby jeff.cameron » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Hi lsmacedo,

Sorry about that. I have now *completely* taken down the submission form so that no one can encounter this problem.

Your final entry has been reinstated. You're back where you were.

For the record, this is what caused the slight shift in the rankings. They're now back as they were. The rankings are indeed final! :-)
jeff.cameron
Contest Organizer

Postby Skyboy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Well, I think that I can't have any chance to be in the records...

too bad.
Skyboy
Cadet

Postby droid88 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm

It would be nice to see the rank of you opponent (incl. ELO score) in the list of played games.

It's hard to find an interesting one without checking all of them.
droid88
Cadet

Postby ademar » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Could somebody please let me know why my entry does not appear in the score board. Apparently it was running up until this morning .

http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/contest/prof ... er_id=1651
ademar
Lieutenant

Postby zenzike » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:33 pm

My bot didn't get ranked, which is very odd, since it was running fine before the competition deadline. Could anybody tell me why it wasn't ranked? This is particularly annoying, since I got as high as rank 35 at one point!
zenzike
Cadet

Postby dutchflyboy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Hmm, the ranks don't seem to be that final. A guy just slipped in front of me (in the ranking). I was 80th (that was after the post that it was final), now I'm 81st. It's not a big deal, but it's still a bit strange.
dutchflyboy
Colonel

Postby corey.abshire » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:00 pm

I'm in the same position apparently as several others. I can see many successful games, but I'm not being ranked at all because of a suspended submission before the final one. Is it possible to get this fixed? I'd really like to find out where I finally ended up.
corey.abshire
Cadet

Postby amstan » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:00 am

Submissions that got suspended are not ranked. Sorry, but rules are rules.
Alexandru M. Stan
Contest Organizer
amstan
Contest Organizer

Postby ademar » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:09 am

But my submission was not suspended.

http://csclub.uwaterloo.ca/contest/prof ... er_id=1651

You can see it was playing up today in the morning. I also received an email stating I was in the first fifty.
ademar
Lieutenant

Postby wtarle » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 am

If you're interested in continuing this competition, I'm interested in setting up the server, with live online rankings etc.

wtarle
Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements