[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - I can't get the tutorial to work (Using Python)

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 pm Advanced search

I can't get the tutorial to work (Using Python)

New members are welcomed here to introduce themselves, meet your opponents here.
This is a place for website/account issues too.

I can't get the tutorial to work (Using Python)

Postby MiltonBradley » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:40 am

MiltonBradley
Lieutenant

Re: I can't get the tutorial to work (Using Python)

Postby mac » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:05 am

mac
Brigadier-General

Postby MiltonBradley » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:06 pm

So the stack means the error message?

I don't know that I provided a float or an integer, and I am not sure how to provide that integer.

I typed "python prime.py --max 1337" into the command line just as the instructions said. Is the 1337 the integer you are referring to?

I tried "python prime.py --max 10" and got the same error.
MiltonBradley
Lieutenant

Postby mac » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:15 am

Milton, from the kind of question you are making I would assume you are a very beginner to programming in general and to python in particular.

This forum might not be the best place to seek help at that level (although nothing prevents you to try, of course). May I suggest that you subscribe to the tutor mailing list on the python site? Folks there are awesome and very responsive!

http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor
mac
Brigadier-General

Postby MiltonBradley » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:11 pm

MiltonBradley
Lieutenant

Postby mac » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:30 pm

mac
Brigadier-General

Postby MiltonBradley » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 pm

MiltonBradley
Lieutenant

Postby mac » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:22 pm

mac
Brigadier-General

Postby MiltonBradley » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:06 pm

MiltonBradley
Lieutenant

Return to Introductions