[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - _z33ky is me

It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:53 pm Advanced search

_z33ky is me

New members are welcomed here to introduce themselves, meet your opponents here.
This is a place for website/account issues too.

_z33ky is me

Postby _z33ky » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Greetings everybody.

I actually just wanted to look in the shadows and write simple bots myself as I think my skills in AI programming are not proficient enough.
In fact, I have no experience in AI programming at all :lol: though I am quite fluent in general C++ coding, among with having tinkered with other languages.

What brought me to make an account and post something in the C++ starter packet. I wasn't happy with its implementation and began to write my own, which will have a better interface (well, at least in my opinion) and will also be more efficient, not that the latter really matters much.

I'll make a thread over at the Technical Issues-subforum soon about that. I think I'm almost finished with it :)
_z33ky
Lieutenant

Re: _z33ky is me

Postby amstan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Welcome!
Are you one of those guys like a1k0n who need an _ to have their name on the main site?
Alexandru M. Stan
Contest Organizer
amstan
Contest Organizer

Postby _z33ky » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Oh no. I actually don't care about where I am on the list. It's just that z33ky was too short, and it's the nick I use everywhere.
You need at least 6 characters, and putting a _ on front was really just the first idea I got.

Seeing as you're a moderator you can just put it at the end or something if it bugs you. I don't wanna get on the wrong side of anybody and I wouldn't really care if you moved it.
_z33ky
Lieutenant

Postby amstan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Alexandru M. Stan
Contest Organizer
amstan
Contest Organizer

Postby _z33ky » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:30 pm

_z33ky
Lieutenant