[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
AI Challenge Forums • View topic - Visualising AI state

It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 pm Advanced search

Visualising AI state

Topics about starter packages, visualizer or any other third party tools.
Please submit new language requests in the Language Request Forum.

Re: Visualising AI state

Postby laiff » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:47 am

laiff
Cadet

Postby jab_bott » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Sorry mate - didn't mean to steal your thunder. laiff contributed too with some valuable improvements to the code and the idea of the corner/subtile command. See github for the discussion and changes :)
jab_bott
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby mac » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 am

mac
Brigadier-General

Postby infernalmachine » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:09 pm

I skipped the whole GIT part which might be helpful for you.

Grab the latest tools package from Using The Tools, and then go to the Github page and locate the 2 files that were changed (ants.py in /tools and CanvasElement.js in tools/visualizer/js). By grab I mean load the file in the github viewer, hit Raw button at top right, save the resulting text page to your system, rename the 2 files you are about to overwrite, and then move the new ones to their respective locations. That's all I needed to do to both "install" the visualizer and later update it.

Of course as time goes by, you have to check that any other files might have been altered, but the commit name will be the same as for ants.py and CanvasElement.js. Hope this helps.

(The second circle command is the one you want -- the one with brackets and a terminator is ignored.)

Maybe this topic should be stickied with a front post that lists the current correct commands available?
infernalmachine
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby mac » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Thank you infernalmachinefor the help, yet the problem was another one. I was on the wrong branch of the repo (I assumed it was the master one, but it is indeed the vis_overlay one.

Problem solved, I hope my mistake may help somebody else! :)
mac
Brigadier-General

Postby Tortortor » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:31 am

jab_bott, thanks a lot for code
what do you think about adding 'text' to overlays?
Tortortor
Major

Postby jab_bott » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Text is a good idea - I'll look into that.
jab_bott
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby ferchoman » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:02 am

Thanks for the post
I'm trying to do, and I get this error:

v line(53.0,51.0,5.0,21.0); # unknown action
ferchoman
Lieutenant

Postby Rinze » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:01 am

Rinze
Cadet

Postby heartcore1970 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Thanks SO much for this.
After setting it up, I used it to solve a nasty pathfinding bug that had been staring me in the eyes for three days.
Took me a whole ten minutes by just visualizing the problem.
heartcore1970
Cadet

PreviousNext

Return to Starter Packages & Tools